Sorry I've been M.I.A. We've been moving and getting the old house ready for the renters for the past two weekends and unpacking every night after work. I never want to move again. NEVER. Seriously. I feel like we're camping right now and I only know where about half of my belongings are. And, genius that I am, decided that selling our dining room table on Craig's List before we moved would be a good incentive for us to get on the ball about buying a new dining room set. NOT smart. We've been eating off a lovely card board table for the past two weeks surrounded by all of our china packed up in beautiful brown boxes. We're classy like that.
I've been running some pretty good mileage, though and the hip/quad issue seems to be on the mend. Er, well, at least the injury has moved to a new place. My inner thigh...right up by the pubic bone. Which was VERY embarrassing to get worked out by my physical therapist. I was able to complete my first full track workout since July, though, and think that I may be OK in the Fall Marathon. We'll see.
Will update more later!
Glad to see you're still alive!!! :-) And happy to hear that your quad is fully healed!
ReplyDeletegood luck w/ everything! everytime I say I am never moving again, I do - but I only want to move one more time. As the years pass you forget how shitty it is! good luck!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your posts! :) Sure hope things settle down and you can get unpacked. We're trying for jobs in the DC area... cross your fingers.
ReplyDelete