Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thumbs Up

Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I'm trying to keep my spirits up. I finally got my period, so I'm fully in the FET cycle now. The transfer is scheduled for 5/27/2010 and I find out the results 6/10/2010. I just added estradial shots to the mix and they are making me so nauseous that I'm having a hard time eating/keeping food down.

Nugget's 18 month appointment was this past Friday. He's grown like a weed since his 15 month appointment: 3 inches in height, moving from the 5th to 50th percentile in height!! He also moved from the 3rd to 4th percentile in weight. Little guy is still wearing his 6-9 month shorts from last summer....he's such a string bean!

He's so much fun these days and *really* into all things cleaning....
He added FIVE new words to his vocabulary: hummus (my favorite), please (awww), poop (yuck!), fish, and water. This basically doubles his vocabularly. He's not the most verbose toddler, but he seems to be learning with greater rapidity, which makes me hopeful.
Running-wise, I've been hovering around 50-60 miles per week. I think I might shoot for 60-70 miles per week until the transfer, after which I will do nothing but walk and light yoga. My team-mates and coach have been asking when I'm going to return to the track. I'm too afraid to do any speed workouts until I get the pregnancy results...and even then I might wait until we get a heartbeat.
Hope you all are doing well!

11 comments:

  1. He is growing fast!!! What a cutie!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! We just made a list of all the words we hear Claire say. Still short, but she likes to try repeating whatever we say. She says "hummus" too, but calls it "hummy" which I think is beyond adorable. I half hope she skips adding the "us" for awhile. : ) Sorry that you're feeling nauseous, but hopeful that all goes well and that your body is ready for another baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO adorable that Nathan is into all that cleaning stuff. Hummus is hilarious, and I've been trying to get Nick to say Poop, ha. Hope everything goes well and your transfer goes successfully. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he will continue to enjoy cleaning. That could come in handy. Zach very much likes to point out "a mess" but he's not very into cleaning it. Sigh.

    That's great news on the period. Hopefully things fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a cutie!! Good luck with everything. I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 inches in 3 months! wow. good luck with the FET, I will keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well from the hormones! Not fun at all! I hope everything goes well for you guys. I'll be thinking of you!

    And Nathan is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't this just such a perfect age? I think 18 months is the best. They are just so much fun as little sponges right now!

    Good luck with the transfer! I hope time passes quickly for you until 6/10!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to hop on here really quick and tell you I hope everything goes well today! Fingers crossed!!!!! Now try and relax and eat lots of ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you. Hoping and praying for good news. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, just wanted to wish you success this time around too :) fingers crossed, positive thoughts, relax. OMG the waiting sucks though. Wishing you patience also!

    ReplyDelete