Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It didn't work

Took a HPT today. Negative.

Now what?

I hate this. I almost just want to move on to adoption.

10 comments:

  1. Damn. I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm not giving up hope for you though, I'll try and send "increased positive energy" for the next transfer - and this time with both embryos successfully transplanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I am sorry to hear that! But I will say this, and maybe I'm really stupid for saying this because maybe it's different in your scenario, but don't give up just yet. I am a skeptic of the HPT prior to anything. And in my case, it still took a WEEK after I was supposed to get it to get a positive. I took THREE tests after I missed my period. So there might just be hope yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. That just flipping sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I was so scared to come on here and look. Big hugs for you. But, is it possible with what Billie said about perhaps you might have the positive result a day or two later? Either way. What to do? Whatever you want: cry, wear your pjs for three days, go for a run, take a weekend away, go to your favorite restaurant, eat a pint of Hagaan Daaz, look at little Nathan and love him love him love him. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FRACK.

    I am so sorry. So freaking sorry.

    I don't know what's next for you. But I'll be here to support you. And before you decide, I hope you get in a sweaty, heart-pounding run and then drink a huge glass(es) of vino. That's how I thank my body for it's endless f-ups, at least. (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, Kate. Take the time you need to think and sort. Hoping that you have what you need over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap. That sucks. Take some time and let your head sort out the emotions you are feeling and figure out what the next step is. I'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blah. Here's hoping for success in the next phase of your plan and that you find some peace during this too cruel process. Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about the news :( Hope you are doing ok and good luck w/ the next step, whatever that may be.

    ReplyDelete