Well, got back from Maine last night and am a mixture of happy to be back to my life and able to work on my "checklist" again and sad to leave a slower pace.
Week 29 Running Stats
Monday, August 18, 2008: 8.5 miles
Tuesday, August 19, 2008: 7 miles
Wednesday, August 20, 2008: 75 min elliptical
Thursday, August 21, 2008: 8.5 miles
Friday, August 22, 2008: 7 miles
Saturday, August 23, 2008: 6 miles run, 3 mile hike up Mt. Megunticook
Sunday, August 24, 2008: 6 miles run, 2 hours kayaking in Boothbay Harbor
Total Mileage: 43 miles + cross training
Week 30 Running Stats
Monday, August 25, 2008: Nada, rest and relaxation
Tuesday, August 26, 2008: Biked 30+ miles and hiked/walked 7-10ish
Wednesday, August 27, 2008: Hiked/walked 7-10ish
Thursday, August 28, 2008: 8.5 miles
Friday, August 29, 2008: 7 miles
Saturday, August 30, 2008: 8.5 miles
Sunday, August 31, 2008: 8.5 miles
Total Mileage: 32.5 miles + cross training
We did some awesome hikes in Acadia while we were in Maine. My favorite was South Bubble overlooking the Jordan Pond...where we of course refreshed with popovers and lemonaide after we finished! There was a bit of a scramble to the top.....but it was worth the view!
Holy moly mama, I hope I am running as much as you when I am 30 weeks pregnant! Great job. It looks beautiful. I really enjoyed running in Maine earlier this summer.
ReplyDelete