Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 32 Running Stats

Well...I only have time for running stats tonight...

Week 32 Running Stats
Monday, September 8, 2008: 7 miles
Tuesday, September 9, 2008: 7 miles, Body Flow class
Wednesday, September 10, 2008: 8.5 miles
Thursday, September 11, 2008: 60 minutes elliptical, Body Pump class
Friday, September 12, 2008: 8.5 miles
Saturday, September 13, 2008: 7 miles
Sunday, September 14, 2008: 8 miles
Total Mileage: 46 miles + cross training

A pretty good week running wise! I had hoped to get in more weights...but work and non-profit stuff got in the way. Maybe this week? My body has been feeling pretty good and the belly is definitely getting bigger! I have also had 2 calve cramps. My gosh. They HURT! Anyone else getting these? I've never had them before!

3 comments:

  1. i haven't had any calf cramps yet (or anything symptomatic except a growing belly and a slowing pace!)...are you getting them at night or during the day? one more thing to look forward to (maybe)! i remain very impressed by your mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had calf cramps, just lower abs when I have gas pains. I am molto impresso with your mileage! I aspire to be you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think with kids we'll all have to become flexible and work things out, but yea, hubby should have been home to let out the dogs or at least given you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete