So, I don't really have a "theme" for the baby's nursery, but I love books and hope that he does too....so I got prints from "Where the Wild Things Are" and "Babar." I particularly love the "Where the Wild Things Are" print...I spent about as much on getting it framed as I spent on the crib! The phrase "Let the Wild Rumpus Start" really captured my heart in terms of how I feel about this pregnancy and having a little baby boy...it will be a wild ride and I am so excited for it to begin.
It looks great! I see you have one of those contour pad things, I think. We have to get one of those. Let me know how it works for you! The room looks really cute and cozy. I love the where the wild things are stuff. Very cute!
YEA! You're ready! I keep thinking about you and am looking forward to hearing your birth story... :) I know you must be very anxious to meet your little bean. It will be awesome!
It looks great! I see you have one of those contour pad things, I think. We have to get one of those. Let me know how it works for you! The room looks really cute and cozy. I love the where the wild things are stuff. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYEA! You're ready! I keep thinking about you and am looking forward to hearing your birth story... :) I know you must be very anxious to meet your little bean. It will be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the nursery!
ReplyDelete