Sunday, July 19, 2009

I should be....

1. folding laundry
2. planning out the dinner menu for the week
3. going to the grocery store
4. buying a box to send the present I got my friend two weeks ago
5. returning that really cool necklace I got that broke before I ever got to wear it
6. trying out some new recipes for Nathan
7. updating Nathan's baby book
8. calling back one of my best friends to get the latest boy update
9. doing an ab workout
10. returning my library book that is 5 days overdue.

Instead, I am going to sit in our living room, listen to the birds, read the paper, and go to bed early. NICE.

Weekly Mileage:
Monday, July 13, 2009: 9.4 miles
Tuesday, July 14, 2009: Track workout: 1 mile warm-up, 5 x 1000, 2 x 400, 2 mile cool down (total ~7 miles), Power Yoga
Wednesday, July 15, 2009: 8.6 miles
Thursday, July 16, 2009: 70 minute elliptical, Jillian Level 2 Shred (ow!)
Friday, July 17, 2009: 5 mile tempo @ 6:25 w/ 1 mile WU and 2 miles CD (8 miles)
Saturday, July 18, 2009: 16 miles@ 7:39 pace (fast!)
Sunday, July 19, 2009: 8.6 miles
Total Mileage: ~57.6 miles

4 comments:

  1. glad you are relaxing a bit - you deserve it! This goes back to your last post : 0 Enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....a 7:39 long run. Very jealous! Just curious....do you wear a HR monitor or do you just go by how you feel??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break!

    I'm simply amazed at a 7:39 pace long run. I can barely do that for a mile!

    MCM Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you... I thought about you today at the end of my long run... I was exhausted after almost 2 hours of crazy hills (and a huge bike day yesterday) and had about a mile left to get home... Stopped at a light and this kinda heavy set guy who didn't look like a runner ran up behind me... I SO DID NOT want to have to race a fat guy on that last mostly uphill mile to my house, but also no way I was gonna let this guy run by me. End of story- he didn't run by me. But I did see him after I stopped and he was maybe 30 sec back... We all have a little snark in us I guess. :)

    glad you enjoyed a relaxed evening! We are too... Just hanging out watching the Tour de France. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete