I am searching around for clothes...and came across these pants and thought of you :-) (ok and me, too). They are on the spendier side...but the reviews say they fit the athletic legs well!!! Yay!! They look cute, too.
Since we couldn't get together for the weekend runs...maybe we should meet up for coffee or mall time when it gets colder out...or I could meet you in the city to do something fun, ya know, get me out of the suburbs for a while :-)
the pics just make me want to tear up! they grow up so quick .. how did a year pass already???? I remember a pic of you drinking a glass of wine and pumping at your table - seems like a week ago!
Happy first birthday Nathan!
ReplyDeleteTime sure flies! Happy Birthday, little Nate!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday! It only gets better from here...they are sooo much fun, minus the tantrums of course. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nathan. Isn't it crazy how it's both flown by and been such a long year?
ReplyDeleteHappy first birthday Nathan!!
ReplyDeleteAhh! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSo I am up way too late...but off topic :-)
ReplyDeleteI am searching around for clothes...and came across these pants and thought of you :-) (ok and me, too). They are on the spendier side...but the reviews say they fit the athletic legs well!!! Yay!! They look cute, too.
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=49582&pid=709865
Since we couldn't get together for the weekend runs...maybe we should meet up for coffee or mall time when it gets colder out...or I could meet you in the city to do something fun, ya know, get me out of the suburbs for a while :-)
Hah! I gave up on the skinny jeans and just got a great pair of cords from JCrew that ACTUALLY FIT both my quads AND my butt! No more saggie butt!
ReplyDeletethe pics just make me want to tear up! they grow up so quick .. how did a year pass already???? I remember a pic of you drinking a glass of wine and pumping at your table - seems like a week ago!
ReplyDelete