Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Best Pictures of Christmas 2009

"More, Grandpa!"

"I totally hate this sweater. Red is NOT my color."

"If only my arms were just a LITTLE bit longer...."

"Ow! It hurts when you bite your finger!"

"I think I ate too many cookies. Look at all this blubber."

"You mean we have to wait until Christmas to open the presents?"


"Why can't I hold the camera? You never let me do what I want!"


"She has no fashion sense. Look! Stripes with plaid! WHAT?"

9 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome! I love the wine drinking one. Moana does tat every night with Scott's beer bottle. And the reaching for stuff they can't see just because they are tall enough now... that happens here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love the captions! you are hilarious. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he has gotten!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad we're not the only ones giving our kid alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Looks like someone likes to show off his belly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So big! I love the first one and the last one the best! Nappy New Year. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Christmas a bit more fun with a kid? : ) Enjoy your new year!

    ReplyDelete