Well, it's done. All I have to do now is wait.
The transfer itself went fine, but unfortunately only one survived the thaw process. I was devastated when the embryologist told me right before the transfer. I sobbed the whole transfer and pretty much all day Thursday and Friday. There's only a 35% success rate with one embryo (50% with two).
So, I'm not very hopeful that this will work. I feel like we just wasted two months (six months total) and $5k. I wish we'd done the fresh cycle.
Here's hoping I make it the next 12 days.
I'm sorry to hear your chances are less. But thinking of you and hoping that 35% pulls through and gives you one heck of a happy surprise. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Kate!!! 12 days is going to be a freaking loooong wait to find out, but I hope you manage to keep your sanity during this process. :) Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteHoping, hoping. : )
ReplyDelete35% is still great! And someone has to be that 35%. It can definitely be you!! Would you like to meet up for a walk one evening? Or we could have dinner (probably not at our sublet though cause they don't have tables/chairs) :) I'll facebook you my number. Would LOVE to see you!
ReplyDeletewow, stressful for sure. good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis entire process just sounds so brutal. Good luck surviving the next 12 days. Maybe we can get coffee or something a week from Friday and I can divert your mind? I won't be in DC long this time but maybe we can figure something out?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the wait! That sounds like torture. And I am so sorry to hear that things didn't go as expected with the thaw. That has got to be very upsetting. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh. Praying and hoping with ALL of my heart that one is all it takes. Hang in there. xo
ReplyDeleteSending happy thoughts your way! Like Abbie said, SOMEONE has to fill that 35% so here's hoping you do! If you need something to keep your mind busy let me know! Here's hoping the next week and a half flies by!
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts your way!!! Thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pulling for you guys!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck waiting and hang in there Kate! This does sound like a nightmare process. I hope you are in the percentage that works. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed!! Almost done with the wait...
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
Just checking in to say hi and to let you know I'm thinking of you. You're on the homestretch on the wait, praying so very much that you can celebrate good news very soon. xo
ReplyDeleteYep, thinking of you as the 12th day approaches....positive positive vibes....
ReplyDelete