Monday, July 26, 2010

Approved!!!

Finally! Some may find my dogged persistence a little obsessive, but as long as it yields good results, I'm going to continue to nurture my OCD-ness. After calling my insurance company EVERY DAY for the past two months harassing the poor people on the infertility line (Hi, Libby! aren't you going to miss me?), I have been APPROVED!! This just goes to show that any administrative bureaucracy can be mastered by finding the right channel to massage. As for that d@mn day 3 blood work required, nah-nah-na-boo-boo! I don't have to do you!

So, hopefully I can start my meds TOMORROW!!! IVF # 2 here we come!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome. Hoping for the best for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just awesome AWESOME news!! Excellent persistence! Praying for a super positive experience with IVF#2 for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking awesome! Huge congrats!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best news! Way to be persistent with that darn insurance company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome news!!! Way to be persistent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!!! My fingers are crossed that all the pieces are falling into place now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what good news!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for you!! persistence! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very happy for you! Glad you made those daily calls and that it paid off. Hoping the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thinking of you, Kate! Hoping this cycle is going AWESOMELY!!! Hang in there girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray! Getting an insurance company to budge on anything is a huge accoplishment! Your persistence will certainly pay off in other areas as well. Good luck with round 2.

    ReplyDelete