Friday, May 13, 2011

And now we schedule the ultrasound....

Beta #1: 866 (18 days past retrieval)
Beta #2: 1595 (20 days past retrieval)
Beta #3: 3122 (22 days past retrieval)

Ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday, the 18th.


And, I am EATING ALL THE TIME. I don't remember being this STARVING when I was pregnant with my son.

7 comments:

  1. Doubling nicely. I ate a lot when I was pregnant with O, too, early on. Scared me, actually - gained SO much weight in the beginning. Levelled out for me, though, which is good. :)

    Fingers still crossed, you know. Tightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when can I send you a care package of pregnancy muffins? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are cruising right along! It's so nice to 'hear' your happiness in your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome numbers!! very very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great betas! Eat away, girl!

    Can't wait to hear how Wednesday's u/s goes!

    ReplyDelete