And a heartbeat of 165.
We've graduated to the OB.
Four more weeks in the first trimester, and maybe then I'll breathe a sigh of relief.
Give some support to Jennifer, she just had a devastating loss of her son Gavin at 18.5 weeks: http://doihavetobeadink.blogspot.com/
YESSS! Hooray for a great ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteI will go and abide with Jennifer.
All we can do is take this one day, one breath at a time ...
Congrats on the great ultrasound. fingers and toes are crossed for you as always
ReplyDeletetake care
1) I'm sorry for not commenting recently. I've been not commenting on tons of blogs, so it's not you ;-)
ReplyDelete2) I'm so happy that you had such a great 7 year anniversary together! We had ours this last weekend... and celebrated it in a cabin w/ my P's... uhg :-)
3) Yeah for running!!! I think do what feels good. I could keep up w/ you at your pace, lol!
4) Double YEah for arm and leg buds!!! AWESOME! Thinking of you. (Tippy ;-) )
HOORAY for another awesome appointment and for graduating to OB land! This is HAPPENING!! So very very happy for you!!
ReplyDelete