Just a quick stop-in between our two vacations this month (Maine and the Pacific NW) to say that we are alive...
The baby has been quite active the past few weeks. I'm feeling lots of movement and hiccups. The light fluttering of life below. Such precious little moments.
Nugget has been so much FUN and so much WORK on this vacation. We're still trying to potty train him and his temper tantrums are growing. But, we also have wonderful times. Running along the coast as Nugget shouts, "I running, I running!" Playing lion in the park as we roar at birds and squirrels. Curled up in bed, listening to the low bleat of the fog horn.
On to vacation #2.
Ahhh, future runner for sure!
ReplyDeleteTWO vacations sounds awesome! We aren't going to get away for a long long time (attachment) but we can dream, right?
love it. All of it: two vacations, the flutter of life, a jubilant Nugget. Excellent destination choices, BTW. My favorites, domestically.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed your first comment (stupid Blogger), but glad I got the second. :) You're right, of course!
Thanks for sharing pics. Now we need one of your bump :-) Glad little baby is all active and such. Big hugs.
ReplyDelete