Week 23 Running Stats:
Thursday, September 15, 2011: 10 miles
Friday, September 16, 2011: 6 miles
Saturday, September 17, 2011: 8 miles
Sunday, September 18, 2011: Nada
Monday, September 19, 2011: 10 miles
Tuesday, September 20, 2011: 10 miles
Wednesday, September 21, 2011: 10 miles
Total Mileage: 54 miles
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 61 miles
Highlights of the Week:
- Going to my friend's wedding in Pittsburgh and laughing with new friends.
- Dropping Nugget off at pre-school with NO crying two days last week. Nothing better than your child sobbing as you leave to make you feel like the WORST parent on the planet.
- Sword fights with Nugget for hours on end...he's such a rough and tumble boy.
And, at last....a pregnancy photo from 24 weeks and 1 day. I don't think this picture does my belly justice. I should take a "before" and "after" shot at the beginning and end of each day to show how much bigger the belly gets as the day goes on. This picture was taken first thing in the a.m. when I think baby girl was still nestled in pretty tightly.
How is my belly already so much bigger than yours? You are 10 weeks ahead of me. So jealous of your uncomplicated pregnancy. Hopefully I will be running soon.
ReplyDeleteAdorable bump! And awesome running stats :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. And I agree, the bump is much more noticeable at the end of the day.
ReplyDeleteI love that you're running so much - you totally inspire me to keep running when my marathon's over. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, too.
xoxo
You look absolutely awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you look amazing! Great work on the running miles - and working on your sword fighting skills:) Thanks for stopping by, I appreciated the comment a lot.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the miles! That's great. And you look beautiful :-)
ReplyDelete