Sunday, October 16, 2011

Third Trimester!!!!



Third Trimester!! WOOHOOO!!!!!








Week 26 Running Stats
Thursday, October 6, 2011: 60 minutes elliptical
Friday, October 7, 2011: 9 miles
Saturday, Oct 8: 11 miles
Sunday, Oct 9: 9 miles
Monday, Oct 10: 9 miles
Tuesday, Oct. 11: 9 miles, Body Pump
Wednesday, Oct. 12: 10 miles
Total Mileage: 57 miles + elliptical
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 42.5 miles + elliptical

I thought my running would be slowing down given the round ligament pain last week...but I've felt AH-mazing this past week runningwise! I no longer have the intense calf pain that made the first 3-6 miles miserable. I have been having some BH contractions when I first get started, so I take it pretty easy with some long walk breaks until mile 4 or so.


I'm still dealing with all my anxiety about job stuff, getting the house ready for baby...but my latest melancholy has been about closing the baby chapter with Nugget. We looked through his baby book the other day. Those times seemed so long ago and were so fleeting. I want to wrap my baby boy in my arms and rock him forever. I want to remain the one person that can console him. I want him to believe that my kiss alone can heal him. I want to continue playing hide and seek and "Fe Fi Fo Fum." As children grow, each stage brings new challenges and surprises...and as much as think my head might explode when he sh*ts in his pants and laughs when I catch him...I will always want him to be my baby.


Some pictures from 27 weeks and 1 day.

1 comment:

  1. I just spent way too much time reading your blog. You're officially my hero! :)

    You're so upbeat and positive which is refreshing considering all you've been through. And you're running?! Dang girl, you're seriously nothing short of amazing!

    ReplyDelete