Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Mini Update

The past few weeks have been busy busy busy with holidays and a trip to Disney (yeah!) and working and working and working and my husband working and working and working and A BABY SHOWER and trying to get things done for baby and not enough time for sleeping and baking cooking and eating cookies and sleeping.


I have so many things I want to say, but for the sake of logging miles and documenting belly
growth, today I will just post my running stats and photos.


Running Stats Week 33
Thursday, November 24, 2011: 9 miles
Friday, November 25, 2011: 70 minutes elliptical
Saturday, November 26, 2011: DISNEY!! lots of walking
Sunday, November 27, 2011: DISNEY!! lots of walking
Monday, November 28, 2011: DISNEY!! lots of walking
Tuesday, November 29, 2011: DISNEY!! lots of walking
Wednesday, November 30, 2011: Fly home...unpack...relax
Total Mileage: 9 miles
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 42 miles
Meh. I needed a mental break from running and the stress of trying to figure out when to run. I probably gained 5 lbs at Disney because we did the meal plan and my parents insisted that we get the "free" dessert after every meal, but whatever. I had a great time.


Belly Shots 33 weeks, 1 day















Belly Shots 34 weeks, 1 day
Comparison to pregnancy #1

5 comments:

  1. Looking good RM. Disney! Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's a crazy time of year all round but glad you could squeeze in a Disney visit - cool! You still look awesome...hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney or no, you look AWESOME. Hope you're feeling awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Disney was so great and that you are doing well. Hope you get everything done you need to in the next few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete