Oh man, I know it wasn't what you were hoping for, but you've seen success before from the same type of stats so that has to be somewhat heartening. Can you go for a run in between now and waiting for transfer? Sending you peace.
Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I won't give you the old 'it only takes one' speech. I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times. But I am abiding with you, and hoping for the best..
Oh man, I know it wasn't what you were hoping for, but you've seen success before from the same type of stats so that has to be somewhat heartening. Can you go for a run in between now and waiting for transfer? Sending you peace.
ReplyDeleteOh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I won't give you the old 'it only takes one' speech. I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times. But I am abiding with you, and hoping for the best..
ReplyDeleteI really hope this is THE cycle.
ReplyDelete