Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IVF "Active" Mama?

Maybe I should rename my blog?

I'm on day 4 of technically not being allowed to run. I ran 7 miles on Monday. I am a very bad girl. But, I decided to renew my dedication to making sure this is a healthy baby and won't be running tomorrow.

As any good analyst would, I have a list of 21 questions about effacing, braxton hicks contractions, etc. prepared for my doctor's appointment tomorrow. Ever since I have made a dedicated effort to drink more water and have cut back on the running the most Braxton Hicks I have had in an hour is two. I am still having them pretty regularly--about one an hour between 10 am and 7 pm. They haven't been as strong as they were last week, though.

I can't wait to better understand what is happening to my body.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to make a lot of sense of them either. After having so many last week, I've had barely any this week. Who knows? I am hydrating better, but nothing else has changed...

    ReplyDelete