Swamped at work still......am actually on travel this week. We'll see if I get in many miles...
Monday, September 15, 2008 7 miles
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7 miles
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7 miles, Body Pump
Thursday, September 18, 2008 7 miles
Friday, September 19, 2008 7 miles
Saturday, September 20, 2008 Prenatal Yoga, 60 minutes elliptical
Sunday, September, 21, 2008 7 miles
Total Mileage: 42 miles
You are running awesome mileage! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are rocking!! How much has your pace changed over time? I am a minute off my pace (at least racing) at 18 weeks. I can't imagine now 33 weeks. 7 to go and you are doing great! I gained 8 lbs in 18+ weeks. I think you gained 3. I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteUm...ain't no way that I am one minute off my running time. I used to run 7-8 min miles on my "training" runs...now I think I run 10-13 min, but will have to check on my GPS tomorrow. I think I have gained a lot in the past 6 weeks. I think we have a set amount of weight that we gain when we are pregnant. Some gain more in the beginning, some more in the end. I think I am an end gainer. Of course, all the travel that I am doing (am in SF now) doesn't really help with watching the weight.
ReplyDeleteOK--took my Garmin with me on my run this morning. Seems I am running 9-10 min miles, 9:20 min typically. Faster than I thought.
ReplyDeleteWhen you run and get BH contractions, are they just at the beginning and then go away or are they pretty much constant and you just deal with the tight feeling?
ReplyDeleteHi Mama Simmons, they typically don't start until I get to mile 4-5 (so running for 40 minutes ish). I don't notice them at first, but they tend to get stronger. I have had to take breaks and stop running the longer that I am out there because the contractions get stronger. I don't know whether this is because my bladder gets full or I am dehydrated or what. I also get them when I am just sitting at my desk doing NADA.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting about your contractions. I also get them sitting at my desk (have one right now as a matter of fact!). I haven't run for a while, but walking I notice that they come on immediately (like with the first step), last maybe 10 minutes or so, then seem to relax. But I'm usually only out walking the dog maybe 40 minutes tops so I don't know what would happen after that. Dehydration may be the thing- I've been taking water lately to the gym with me and that lets me get through an hour of biking/elliptical with fewer painful episodes.
ReplyDeleteMama Simmons--I get them while doing absolutely nothing as well...sitting at my desk, watching TV, etc. They don't make any sense to me!
ReplyDeleteI'm not looking forward to these contractions. You are not that crazily off of your normal pace! about 2+ minutes I guess if you go with the 7. That's great! I'd be happy running 10 minute miles when I'm that far along. In the past 2-3 weeks I feel like I became a large mama!! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDelete