So, I am trying to not be anxious about evicting the little one...but hellooo....I AM READY FOR YOU TO COME OUT!!!
Went to the midwife yesterday and she said the specialist is STILL recommending that I be induced before 40 weeks. While I am ready to meet the little guy, I also want to try to do this naturally and don't want to induce. I don't understand why they would still want to induce if he is out of the IUGR range. I asked my midwife to find out why he would still want to induce and, if so, whether we could wait until week 41. It doesn't seem necessary at this point. We're going to measure him again next Thursday and see if his growth has continued. I guess at that point we'll have a *real* conversation about inducing.
I can't imagine how you're feeling, because I want my little guy/girl out now! I just want to hold him/her and play!!! I still have almost 4 months to go! I hope that he surprises you and comes this week without having to discuss being induced!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! I've heard and read induction often leads to an avalanche of interventions. As long as baby is aok and just small, I am totally with you on waiting at least another week for him to come on his own. I also hope he just decides to show up in the next few days so you don't have to deal with the pressure :) I keep checking your blog to see if you've had the baby yet!! No matter what, he'll be here so soon!!!
ReplyDelete