My Running Stats for the week....
Monday, December 29, 2008: 7 miles no watch
Tuesday, December 30, 2008: 8.5 miles no watch
Wednesday, December 31, 2008: 7 miles: 1 mile WU/2 miles @ 7:40/3 miles @ 7:05/ 1 mile CD
Thursday, January 1, 2009: 8.5 miles @ 8:30 average
Friday, January 2, 2009: 7 miles no watch, 3 mile walk
Saturday, January 3, 2009: 15 miles @ 8:30 average
Sunday, January 4, 2009: 75 min elliptical and Massage!!
Total Mileage: 53 miles
I was only supposed to run 14 miles today, but the route that I went ended up being a little longer. It felt really good and was probably the longest that I have run in 2 years! My pace is all over the place, though. I almost think that running on a treadmill might help me get more consistent. I really prefer just running how my body feels and not trying to run a certain speed. It's worked for me so far...somehow I can still do 6:45 to 7:30 min miles in races, but I can probably run faster if I push myself. I was supposed to start running with the running group this morning (as per my New Year Goals), but last night was not a good night and I was too tired to drag myself out of bed to make the 8 am start time. Next week I hope! It's just hard when Nathan is feeding so often. I feel guilty having him eat from a bottle more than 1x a day and worry that my supply might be impacted if I start doing it too frequently.
P.S. Wow! A little over 4 weeks ago, I could barely get through 3 miles!
i know what you mean about bottles...in theory i love them but turns out i kind of like breastfeeding, unexpectedly. your mileage is awesome...is it solo or with a jogger?
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing great!!
ReplyDeleteAll of my runs this week have been on my own b/c the hubby is home. Next week is when it gets tough...he'll be gone from 7:30/8:00 am to 6:00 pm. I'll have to start getting up at 5:45. I think it is too cold to run with Nathan.
ReplyDelete53 is impressive. I am actually trying to get Zach to take more bottles because it seems he's been rejecting them at daycare.
ReplyDeleteIt's probably good to do bottle too so that he gets used to both when he does go to daycare! Your mileage is fantastic!!
ReplyDelete