good idea about the WTF appt with my old RE! i might just do that.
so glad you met with your new RE. so does it matter what day you start BCPs? have you gotten AF yet? tell your new RE to shove it about DE. that's BS. seriously.
and hey - even if you dress pretty in the AM, that's worth something! you should go on a date or something this weekend. get all dolled up!
I'm so sorry. Take some time and mourn this loss. Every day you will start to feel like yourself again.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Kate. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNooooooooo, Kate. I am so sorry. There are no words. I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc..........
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :(.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeletegood idea about the WTF appt with my old RE! i might just do that.
ReplyDeleteso glad you met with your new RE. so does it matter what day you start BCPs? have you gotten AF yet? tell your new RE to shove it about DE. that's BS. seriously.
and hey - even if you dress pretty in the AM, that's worth something! you should go on a date or something this weekend. get all dolled up!
I'm sorry Kate.
ReplyDeleteI am new to your story. So sorry for this BFN. (HUGS)
ReplyDelete