For medical costs, at least.
We spent:
$27,530
including...2 fresh cycles, 1 frozen cycle, 3 medicated/monitored cycles, therapist(s), accupunturist, and massage.
Jeez.
I could think of a million other ways I would have liked to spend that money, but it is gone now.
OMG that is insane. Ugh I hate infertility.
ReplyDeleteyup, we were right there with ya in 2009. nuts. oh, don't forget about the mileage charges you can take too!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I hate the money part. I think our IVF total ended up at around 80K without any success, so it was definitely money gone without much to show for it. But, at least you can deduct it and get a refund (hopefully!).
ReplyDeleteI haven't done my 2010 calculations, but in '09 we were at $30K too. It's infuriating, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteJust.....ugh. Freaking ridic. F- you, IF!
ReplyDeletebeta is 2/10 (thursday). i don't feel a thing. nothing. i'm not hopeful in the least. i hate the 2ww. its brutal on one's psyche. hope you are fairing better than i am. how are you feeling?
ReplyDelete