Thursday, September 21, 2011: 9 miles
Friday, September 22, 2011: 6 miles
Saturday, September 23, 2011: 9 miles
Sunday, September 24, 2011: 60 minutes elliptical
Monday, September 25, 2011: 9 miles
Tuesday, September 26, 2011: 9 miles
Wednesday, September 27, 2011: 10 miles
Total Mileage: 51 miles
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 54 miles
*Let's just say that about 1/4 of these miles are spent walking...up hills, when I'm tired, etc. and they are VERY slow miles...10-12 minute/miles.
Running is definitely becoming a CHORE. My calves burn continually until about mile 6 and then things tend to loosen up, but not as much as they used to. I'm thinking it is time to reassess how much and whether I want to continue running. I went through a good 10 weeks of similar misery around this time (weeks 18-28) while running last pregnancy...but I'd rather been running slow @ss miles and walking up hills than doing the elliptical at the gym...so we'll see. Of course, I'd also really like to be doing a more balanced weekly workout with weights and yoga in addition to cardio...but right now it seems easier mentally to go for a run than to go to a class at the gym. I miss my arm muscles....maybe I should give up 1-3 runs a week and do weights/yoga instead?
Getting ready for baby: I haven't purchased anything for baby girl in the past two weeks. We are in the midst of a little remodel upstairs: tearing down the old closet in the-soon-to-be master bedroom and putting in pretty new wardrobe style (reach-in) closets by California Closets. After the remodel is finished, I'll get everything painted and THEN it will feel like time to REALLY get baby girl's room finished. I'm still waiting on a crib bumper from Etsy...but with all the news about crib bumpers...I'm wondering if I shouldn't have wasted my money on something purely decorative. My mother-in-law sent me two outfits for baby girl....let's just say that we have different aesthetic taste and I'm very scared about the trend that these two items may be setting for future purchases.....
And, now for the belly shot for 25 weeks, 1 day.
You are simply AWESOME. :)
ReplyDelete