Running Stats Week 31
Thursday, November 10, 2011: 9 miles
Friday, November 11, 2011: 6 miles
Saturday, November 12, 2011: 9 miles
Thursday, November 10, 2011: 9 miles
Friday, November 11, 2011: 6 miles
Saturday, November 12, 2011: 9 miles
Sunday, November 13, 2011: 8 miles
Monday, November 14, 2011: 6 miles + Yoga
Tuesday, November 15, 2011: 9 miles + Body Pump
Wednesday, November 16, 2011: 70 minutes elliptical
Monday, November 14, 2011: 6 miles + Yoga
Tuesday, November 15, 2011: 9 miles + Body Pump
Wednesday, November 16, 2011: 70 minutes elliptical
Total Mileage: 46 miles (I think...my memory fails me the specific mileage, but I think this is close...I remember thinking at some point that I wasn't going to run 50 miles, but was going to run over 40)
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 34
miles + cross-training
Comparison to Pregnancy #1: 34
miles + cross-training
Just a BLAH week running-wise. Lots of calve cramps, heavy legs, numb feet. I've been through this before. I can have a really crappy week of pregnant running and then feel AH-MA-Zing the following week. My theory: that I gain a bunch of weight, running sucks as I get used to the new weight, I plateau with the weight gain, running starts to feel better again, and then I gain more weight and the whole process starts all over. Just a theory though as I don't weigh myself.
Pictures from 32 weeks, 1 day!
(Um, I feel *really* self conscious with a photo of just myself in a sports bra, but I couldn't get a good photo with the shirts on...so I just took them off.)
Belly news: At my 32 week doctor appointment, I my fundal height was 31, so I'm measuring right on target this pregnancy! (By comparison, at 34 weeks during my last pregnancy, I was measuring 30).
You go girl!
ReplyDeleteAw you have a beautiful bump!!