Hi, I came across your blog while I was signing up for ICLW and just wanted to wish you well.
We are also trying for number 3 and had a lot of the same questions that you did...and I think that once you make the decision to go for it, it's hard to not be 100% invested emotionally.
Hoping you get a pleasant surprise, must be so hard to keep an eye on the "big picture" when waiting for results like this...
ReplyDeleteGo Tag! I think he sounds pretty darn good :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I came across your blog while I was signing up for ICLW and just wanted to wish you well.
ReplyDeleteWe are also trying for number 3 and had a lot of the same questions that you did...and I think that once you make the decision to go for it, it's hard to not be 100% invested emotionally.
Good luck with the wait....
C'mon Tag! Wishing you the best!
ReplyDeleteReading your success after multiple failures gives me hope! I hope "Tag" is your #3 :)
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW. Love the name. C'mon Tag!! Attach! Wishing you all the best!!
ReplyDeleteICLW #3
Hello from Iclw! I hope Tag gets nice and comfy. Wishing you strength for this TWW.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through ICLW, forgot to sign up for it this month.
ReplyDeleteHoping that this one stick for you. Good Luck!
Hi from ICLW...wishing you tons of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW. Good luck with Tag! I hope it's your lucky number 3!
ReplyDelete