I'm on day 11 of stimming (day 12 of my cycle). Things are going pretty typically. My E2 levels are very similar to those of Baby Girl and Mackenzie's cycle. I have about 8 follicles that they are tracking, which is pretty on par for how these things go with me. If I trigger tomorrow (likely), then I will be triggering on the same day that I did with Baby Girl and Mackenzie's cycle. The two cysts that I started the cycle with do not seem to be impacting my E2 levels that much. I'm trying so so hard not to let my hopes get up because my E2 and trigger days are similar to my two previous successful cycles. I mean, heck, last cycle I transferred two beautiful Day 3 8-cells and no dice. Previously, as long as I transferred a pretty 8-cell on Day 3, I wound up pregnant. There is no rhyme or reason to this IVF stuff. And, by my tenth cycle, you think I would know that.
Life has been pretty sucky, lately. My husband (only my husband could do this) got a corneal abrasion and potentially long term eye damage by stabbing himself in the eye last week. My husband is also potentially going to lose his license because he got a reckless speeding ticket on Father's Day (that's a WHOLE other story). We are in battle with some contractors about getting our porch remodeled. They were trying to gouge us financially and we are trying to get out of the contract. Lawyers, lawyers everywhere. It all just feels so overwhelming, when I know this is just typical life stuff. I just wish I could shout to the universe "hey! can you just give us a break? our baby died!"
Retrieval on Friday or Saturday. Wish us luck.
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I'm sorry about your husband's stuff. IVF cycles are stressful enough without anything extraneous being stressful. Hang in there and just take it all one day at a time.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck! You have a lot on your plate (understatement?)- try to find a little quiet time for yourself. You deserve that!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for today!
ReplyDelete