I've been really crampy with loose stools the past few days. My cramps were so awful last night that I had to lay down. I am crying all the time. I can't believe that we probably have lost our last shot to have another child and am just so bereft that my baby boy is gone and I will never hold him or get to know his personality.
Beta on Tuesday (rescheduled....).
Hugs sweetie. I know you're heard it all before, but it's not over til it's over. I fully understand your need to grieve now, though- sometimes, it's just easier to be prepared for that worst case scenario. But if you can't remain hopeful, then I'll do it for you. It's been an incredibly long road, and I so wish there was something I could do to help. Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteI just hope you are wrong. I know you've been at this long enough to know what's what, but I really do hope that you are wrong.
ReplyDeleteCrossing everything for you--let us hold on to your hope for you!
ReplyDelete