First Beta was 798 at 18 days post retrieval.
Betas with Nugget:
Beta #1: 632 (17 days post retrieval)
Beta #2: 1139 (19 days post retrieval)
Beta #3: 2331 (21 days post retrieval)
Betas with Baby Girl:
Beta #1: 866 (18 days post retrieval)
Beta #2: 1595 (20 days post retrieval)
Beta #3: 3122 (22 days post retrieval)
Betas with Mackenzie:
Beta #1: 196 (14 days post retrieval)
Beta #2: 360 (16 days post retrieval)
Beta #3: 789 (18 days post retrieval)
Beta #4: 2231(21 days post retrieval)
The few people I have told have asked if we are excited. We are. But, it is reserved happiness. We are hoping to see a heartbeat and then we will just be holding our breath until the next phase. I learned from losing my baby boy that I want to celebrate each moment of this pregnancy. I even almost bought something for this baby, just so that I would have something tangible to hold on to if this pregnancy doesn't work out.
Woohoo! Congratulations! I understand you will be proceeding with cautious emotion but I really really hope this turns out to be a super happy, healthy full term pregnancy for you. Very best wishes and thoughts....
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice, strong number! Wonderful news! I think you'll be doing a lot of breath-holding throughout this pregnancy... hang in there, it's going to be quite a ride! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I think mine were both around 150 at around 12dp6dt.
ReplyDelete