Monday, September 1, 2008

Pregnancy Photos


I wasn't going to post any of these because I want the blog to be anonymous, but I don't think anyone has found me, so....the above two pictures are of me bright and early this AM at 30 weeks and 1 day. I think (in my head) that I look huge and then see these pictures and think I don't look very big at all! My boobs look bigger though! Yeah!

9 comments:

  1. You look tiny. I am going to post a 32+ week pic today and you'll see big! My belly is comical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look awesome! i love how everyone shows differently...have you had/wanted to use the support belt you bought for running yet? i'm a little smaller than you, but only 24 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried using the support belt two weeks ago, but didn't like it at all. It just pressed on my bladder and made me feel like I had to pee! I don't really have any stomach or round ligament pain, so I don't think I really need it yet....Are you having ligament pain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're crazy tiny. I probably already look like that at 15 weeks. haha. Have you had alot of peeing all the time issues when running? You're doing great! And looking great too. I love getting boobs, that has been a new thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't had any pain issues either, but i wanted to have the belt just in case! i figure at some point i'll have to have more of a belly and didn't want to be unprepared if all other aspects of running still feel good.

    is it terribly rude to ask how much weight you've gained? i've gained 10-11 and my doctor is a little bit on my case to gain more (i'll be 20-25 probably at the end), and i'm definitely a little chunkier than you...i'm trying to figure out if i should TRY to gain more or just let me body do what it wants to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I took off 4 days last week (no running) - it was KILLER! but I followed that up with a long run, so it was pretty counterproductive. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare...unfortunately, I have no idea how much I have gained b/c I haven't weighed myself nor do I want to. I guess between 13-17 lbs? Most of the weight is in my beloved "upper butt" and thighs and NOT the belly or boobs. That's where I typically store fat. I figure that the midwife will tell me if I am gaining too much/too little and she hasn't said anything yet. I say that as long as you are eating when you are hungry that your weight gain should be fine. Your body knows what it is doing...try not to get the brain too involved. Just make sure the little bugger has enough to eat. Now's not the time to worry about weight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... you're still so tiny! I'm just a few days ahead of you and I look like I swallowed a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're right, i am trusting my body (but still a little scale obsessed). it's annoying how we all freak out about ourselves yet think everyone else looks great and wish we looked like them! of course that's not just in pregnancy. anyway, you look great!

    ReplyDelete