Haha, you're so cute. You are SO tiny and then you have this basketball going on. I can't imagine running 40+ miles/week with this belly, does it feel weird? Can you run as fast now as when your belly wasn't as big, or does it really slow you down? And how bout bladder pressure? Are you using one of those belt thingies all the time when you run? I hope mine (belly) is your size when I'm 34 weeks!! I'm gonna keep running and running and running!!
love it! sorry if you've said, but how tall are you? it's so funny how people carry differently, i hope i stay "tastefully pregnant" like you! even though my running is slacking...or, rather i am slacking on my running...
Well, I am measuring small, so it may not be a good thing to be so "tastefully pregnant." I just want the little bugger to be OK! Re: running with belly, I actually feel pretty normal while running. I just have to run a little slower or I start to get contractions. I'm only 1-2 min. slower.
Haha, you're so cute. You are SO tiny and then you have this basketball going on. I can't imagine running 40+ miles/week with this belly, does it feel weird? Can you run as fast now as when your belly wasn't as big, or does it really slow you down? And how bout bladder pressure? Are you using one of those belt thingies all the time when you run?
ReplyDeleteI hope mine (belly) is your size when I'm 34 weeks!! I'm gonna keep running and running and running!!
love it! sorry if you've said, but how tall are you? it's so funny how people carry differently, i hope i stay "tastefully pregnant" like you! even though my running is slacking...or, rather i am slacking on my running...
ReplyDeleteClare you look tastefully pregnant! You are very tiny too and you're tall!
ReplyDeleteWell, I am measuring small, so it may not be a good thing to be so "tastefully pregnant." I just want the little bugger to be OK! Re: running with belly, I actually feel pretty normal while running. I just have to run a little slower or I start to get contractions. I'm only 1-2 min. slower.
ReplyDelete