Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Camera Shy

Why does my son have the cutest smile when I am playing with him and then when I go to get the camera, these are the faces I get???




5 comments:

  1. still cute!!!! my pb hiatus is ok...nothing straight from the jar, but my friend has those mini pb cups on her coffee table and i couldn't resist (the b@*&h had the there for like 2 weeks and never ate them herself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moana is staring at Nathan. I think she may have a crush on him even if he wont smile for the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, he is supercute!! After reading your comment about wanting to go to bed at 5pm I'm watching out for that, I've felt that way the last 2 nights! But I think it had to do with my 4:30 am hunger wakeup call! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach does the same thing. Smiles all the time except when the camera is on him. We have the same Hungry Caterpillar outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! My Nate also does the same thing. I think it's because they react so quickly or something. Or it could be the mommy goggles! Maybe we see smiles and extra cuteness that really aren't there!

    ReplyDelete