Well, thanks to Sara's comment, I went to the doctor and turns out that I have mastitis! It's undeniable now as my left boob kills. Let's hope it clears upin the next day or so. I really want to run...someone talk me out of it!!!
Oh bummer..but glad you caught it early. I was feeling better in a few days too. It hurts like crazy but get in a hot shower and massage the lump/plugged duct a lot. That helped me :)
ooh, i'd think bouncing that boob around would be enough to stop me for sure!! that is one thing i don't want to experience...
ReplyDeleteand a boob is DEFINITELY a below the neck symptom BTW...
ReplyDeletei know...i know...i just am anxious to get running again...rationally I know that some time off ain't gonna kill me....
ReplyDeletealready being afraid of breastfeeding, this sounds like fun!! You have to vote on my due date!!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. I had mastitis twice. For me the drugs kicked in and started working really quickly. I hope you experience the same.
ReplyDeleteOh bummer..but glad you caught it early. I was feeling better in a few days too. It hurts like crazy but get in a hot shower and massage the lump/plugged duct a lot. That helped me :)
ReplyDelete