Hahaha. I was thinking of you while eating natural pb out of the jar today. Have to get rid of that. I have it on my desk at work and all I feel like eating right now is pb sandwiches!
Too funny. I won't get rid of the PB... But no marshmallows! Make sure your nubby knows not to buy them either! Btw, power just went out at our house for the third time today. Thank god for my iPhone so I can still read blogs. Ha!
Hahaha. I was thinking of you while eating natural pb out of the jar today. Have to get rid of that. I have it on my desk at work and all I feel like eating right now is pb sandwiches!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I won't get rid of the PB... But no marshmallows! Make sure your nubby knows not to buy them either!
ReplyDeleteBtw, power just went out at our house for the third time today. Thank god for my iPhone so I can still read blogs. Ha!
i had to eat it all before i could be done too. wanna have a contest to see who can resist the longest?? i think i've been clean for 3 days!
ReplyDeleteI think I had to eat 10 marshmellows to finish off the bag...Claire...you're on! I'm on Day 2 no PB...
ReplyDeleteok! since i can't possibly accomplish a running streak, i'll try a no PB streak!
ReplyDeletelook at this link:
ReplyDeletehttp://lilrunnerrecipes.wikispaces.com/PB+Brownie+Surprise
O.M.G. this will be so hard...
Clare...I hate you!! I can't stop thinking about PB brownies..........
ReplyDelete