Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trigger Happy

Just a little update...I triggered last night (after watching The Kings Speech and nearly getting lost in the blizzard!) at 10 pm with 2 ovidrel. I've never used ovidrel before...

And, retrieval is tomorrow.

I am still undecided about PGD, day 3 versus day 5 transfer, etc. I figure we'll make a decision after we find out the number of mature eggs and the fertilization report.

8 comments:

  1. Good for the trigger (and what did you think of King's Speech? Wait. Maybe we should start emailing instead of talking on each other's blogs? My email address is serenitynowinfertile at gmail dot com.)

    Anyway... sounds like a good plan to wait and see.

    Fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers and toes are crossed for you. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mama!! I hope you get a ton of eggs adn they all fertilise and they turn into big chubby beautiful babies. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for trigger! fingers crossed for a smooth and easy ER and great news on your follies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the retrieval tomorrow! Hoping for lots of mature eggs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for trigger and best wishes for an excellent retrieval.

    I popped over from Justine's blog as she said you were far from home. :( We're all thinking of you.

    Now going to go and read your archives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you so much luck today!! Will be thinking of you! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete