During my November cycle, 8 days past 5-day transfer, my waking basal body temperature was 97.6. Today, 8 days past 5-day transfer, my waking basal body temperature was 98.14. That's a small glimmer of hope, right? Right? (She says desperately!)
Or, could my "temperature" just be because I am using a different progesterone suppository?
Also, I don't have any more cramps (of course, the moment I type this...they'll start back up again.)
This is TMI, but just wanted to let you guys know in case this ever happens to you while on progesterone suppositories: I appear to have a yeast infection due to all the moisture from the "leakage." The nurse say I could take 3-day monistat, but to only put it in 1/2 inch and to use the external cream and that should clear it up.
One more day...18 more hours until I take a HPT.
I can't believe you're still temping. You recording this in a spreadsheet or something? :)
ReplyDeleteYes, there's hope. There's a LOT of hope. I know it's hard to see it in the thick of things. But I've got a TON of hope for you.
xoxo
I've got tons of hope for you, too!! OMG, the suspense is killing me!
ReplyDeleteI never temped so I have no idea how to interpret temps! But hope is most definitely still alive! Sorry about the yeast infection, ugh.
ReplyDeleteim on the edge of my seat for you! i just stopped taking my temp the last few days because i couldn't take the news if it was down.. ugh. i like your glimmer of hope! i'm so hopeful for you!!
ReplyDeleteu r strong! i would've peed on like 18 sticks by now!!
ReplyDeletehoping for you my love
xoxo
lis
fingers and other body parts xx'd ...
ReplyDeleteI have everything crossed for you too!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for you all too out here in the NW. Love you! Am praying for good news. :)
ReplyDeleteBoo for yeast infections, but YAY for renewed optimism (with good cause)!!! I have every finger and toe crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! This is always the hardest part for me...the last few hours. I'm holding lots and lots of hope for you!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for the HPT - but it's still pretty early to be taking a test isn't it??? regardless, higher temps is good. When I got pg (seems like forever ago now) that one time my temp climbed from 98.0 to 98.2 which sounds similar.......everything crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, those temps, THOSE TEMPS!! I have mine down to a science and I still get fooled every single month :( About the yeast infection - I have heard this happens sometimes with the suppositories. Eat a ton of yogurt and take some acidophilus pills (check to see if ok with Dr) that should help. Hang in there and I am counting down the hours!!! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete