Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day--UPDATED

Dear Mr. Groundhog,

Will I get the news today that my winter is going to carry on forever? That I will never see spring. That our ability to have biological children is nill?

Or, will I wake up tomorrow renewed, with hope for the future, and a chance for a child?

Please tell me, Mr. Groundhog. I can't stand the suspense. My heart is rapidly beating, I can't take a deep breath for the fear that is constricting my lungs.

********************************************
Dear Mr. Groundhog,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful wonderful news. 2 beautiful blasts. I'm still not sure why you don't want to do PGD, but I hope that you are right, that they did self select out and we have perfectly normal embryos waiting for us in NJ.

10 comments:

  1. Hugs.

    Weird for me to be saying it, but there IS always hope. You just need one good embryo.

    I'm hoping for TWO for you, but you know. One would be okay.

    Hang in there, hon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those 2 embies are super champs! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news indeed!!! Will be thinking of you, and hoping for great things from your 2 perfect blasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Best news EVER!!!! Dancing a jig over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! So glad you are finally getting some good news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the blasts! such great news!!! looking forward to you joining the 2ww. yippee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited about your two great blasts! Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. horray! sounds like bloody good news to me :) thanks mr groundhog.

    ReplyDelete