At 16 days post ovulation, my beta today was 360. Which, according to BetaBase (we all know beta base, right?), it is a little higher than the median for a singleton. But, my betas for both my other pregnancies were also a little higher than the median, so I am trying not to think about twins.
Betas with Nugget:
1st Beta (17 days post retrieval): 632
2nd Beta (19 days post retrieval):
1139
3rd Beta (21 days post retreival): 2331
Betas with Baby Girl:
Beta #1: 866 (18 days past retrieval)
Beta #2: 1595 (20 days past
retrieval)
Beta #3: 3122 (22 days past retrieval)
I've been eating bacon and eggs like they are going out of style. My boobs hurt. No bleeding/spotting. My tummy is already sticking out, but that's bloating from the progesterone or perhaps the massive amount of bacon I have been eating. I don't even want to think about what my cholesterol is like now (last time I checked it was 270). I invested in a sports bra shirt top thingy that has plenty of room in the middle so I don't have to be self-conscious when working out that everyone is going to know that I am pregnant before I want them to know. I know. Crazy. I'm WAY too confident.
Yay!!!
ReplyDelete