On the past 3 antagonist cycles (IVF#6 in September 2012, IVF#5 in April 2011, IVF#4 in February 2011), my E2 peaked at 700-900 and I've typically had 4-6 follicles and only 4-5 mature eggs. This cycle I have 5-8 follicles and my E2 on CD 12 is 1051. I really think that I'll get 4-5 mature eggs this cycle. My E2 peaked at 1400-1500 on the 2 long lupron and 1 microdose lupron flare cycles that I did previously (IVF#1 in Feb 2008, IVF#2 in Aug 2010, IVF#3 in Nov 2010) .
I'm trying not to get too optimistic about this cycle as I had high E2 on IVF#2 & 3 that never amounted to good quality embryos.
My spirits seem to be pretty good. I think I've come to accept having only two children and may even prefer it. One day at a time. It only took 8 IVF cycles to get this way.....
I'm glad your spirits are good! Wishing you the best of luck (and while I hope you get a third if that is what you want, personally I couldn't handle another, lol-->as I'm typing this comment one of my toddlers is in time out for the third time this morning and it's only 7:50) :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Rooting you on from afar. Grow follies, grow!!!
ReplyDelete