Tuesday, June 25, 2013

12 short weeks

12 short weeks ago I was sobbing because my sweet baby boy was dead and I was going to have to deliver him. Tomorrow, 12 weeks from his death, I will be going in for my 8th IVF retrieval.  I am hoping that there will be a living, viable baby among those eggs, but know that the chances of that happening are slim.  I miss my baby boy and wish that he were here.  Wish that this wasn't what has happened in my life.

A photo that makes me smile to counter balance the deep sorrow and sense of loss in my life.

5 comments:

  1. How did it go??? I'm so hopeful for you... Just keep taking it one day at a time. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love winging your way. And thoughts of peace. I hope it went well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what an adorable picture. I hope it went well yesterday, and I'll be thinking happy thoughts for your embies.

    I have still not been able to conceive # 3, but as I approach the 1 year mark I still find support in looking at pics of my son & daughter like you do!! :) KUP!

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes are crossed for you as always. lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What timing.

    ReplyDelete