Monday, June 10, 2013

Box of Drugs

My IVF drugs arrived on Thursday.

I've been in a fucking pissy mood ever since.

I don't want to do IVF again.

I don't want to be a crazy hormonal bitch.

I don't want to have to stick myself with needles.

I don't want to have to stress about whether I will get pregnant and how many cycles I can endure and how much all of this is going to cost.

I don't want to have to put all vacation plans on hold permanently until we know when our cycles will be.

I don't want to have to face the fact that my fucking baby died and now I have to do all this shit over again.

I've even managed to mess up my protocol.  I was supposed to start the estrogen patch TODAY not YESTERDAY.  I hope I haven't already screwed everything up.

I miss my baby.  I wish he was still in my belly getting ready to come out in a few weeks.  I wish I was starting to buy little baby boy summer clothes.  I wish I was getting all of the baby gear out again.  I wish my life was moving forward rather than standing still.  Again.



4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie... I'm so sorry you have to do this all again. Are you sure you're ready? It has to be terribly emotional. Huge hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, can you give yourself just a couple of months to move forward before standing still again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fucked up. I'm sorry.

    I just called and cancelled my appointment. There's no point me going to my clinic until we've had a shit-ton of other appointments and tests and things, and they're weeks/months away.

    I just want to scream and cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the big box of meds. I know how overwhelming it all seems, and of course it shouldn't be this way at all. You shouldn't have to be facing this, and I'm sorry. Sending you strength.

    ReplyDelete