9 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized.
Not my amazing cycle as with Mackenzie (15 eggs, 10 mature, 9 fertilized). But not as horrible as Baby Girl's cycle (6 eggs, 4 mature, 2 fertilized). So, I need to remind myself that these numbers mean nothing and what will be, will be. I am so sad that we couldn't end our IVF career on Mackenzie's amazing cycle...which was amazing for my "diminished ovarian reserve" self. Sigh. I'll never know why it was so high. It probably never will be again. I feel sick to be doing this process all over again. I miss my baby boy. I wish he were still with us.
I know it's hard not to compare cycles but you're right--the numbers only mean so much and what will be, will be. Of course we all hope what will be will be amazing and perfect. Grow little embies grow!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteIt only takes one... just keep telling yourself that. Hoping and praying for you!
ReplyDelete