just need to let it go because it is what it is. What do you all think? Looks like fragmentation to me.
In other news, I started my "trial run" class in Architectural Graphics. I was so intimidated buying supplies for my class...tracing paper and "leads" and special erasers and sharpeners and drawing pads...I've never taken a class where I'm not sitting in a lecture the entire class. There is something meditative about focusing on my work and learning a craft rather than learning an esoteric subject matter. I'm learning how to erase, draw a line, hold a lead so that it makes even lines. The class began with the professor showing us how to clean our work station. For someone that always wants to speed forward and push my way through things, to slow down and take the time to ensure that I have a flat, clean surface...well...that's just sort of against my nature.
Nugget starts his first day of Pre-K at a private school on Tuesday. I've been crying a lot lately (drugs?) about the changing of seasons and the start of school. I think part of my melancholy is because my big boy is growing up and going to school. But, part of it is approaching the fall again, which was filled with so much anticipation and excitement last year when we found out that we were pregnant with Mackenzie. I use to get excited about change and the beginning of the school year as a child, but now...I fear change. I fear the loss of time. I fear losing these precious stages with my children. I fear moving farther and farther away from my once hopeful life with my little baby boy in my belly. There is only one way but forward, though. No turning back.
Your school stuff sounds really interesting! That's great that you're embarking n a new adventure.
ReplyDeleteNow, as far as embryos and fragmentation--everything I ever read said that unless fragmentation was serious (like over 40-50%) it really didn't matter much. I wouldn't worry about it, just relax into it all and of course we're all hoping for the best for you!
I really know nothing of embryo grading, but I suppose you're right- it is what it is. Fragmentation or not, they've been transferred, and you are PUPO. Congratulations are in order!
ReplyDeleteI'm freaking out about school, too. I know my daughter will be fine, but me- not so much. Mostly because I thought I'd have another little one at home by now. I feel your pain... hugs to you...
I hope at least one of those embryos becomes Mackenzie's little brother or sister.
ReplyDelete