Friday, May 22, 2009

I want my itty bitty titties back

I never thought that I would say this, as my husband and I both have been enjoying my "porno" C-cup boobs, but I really want my itty bitty titties back. The novelty of having big boobs has totally worn off. I'm tired of having to wear two sports bras and am tired of being conscious of them. Plus, I got some pictures back from the 10-miler that I ran at the end of April and all I could think was "my boobs are swaying around all over the place." I feel like they make me look "thicker" around the middle. OK, maybe I am thicker around the middle than I used to be. But, the boobs really don't help!

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry, they'll be "empty socks" soon enough LOL.

    Really though, mine are actually smaller post kid than they were before kids and that works for me. Even though I didn't wean at year, mine went back to normal around then. (And I'm like you - I feel fat when I have big boobs. They look fine on other people, I just don't like them on me.)

    MCM Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm in the same camp -- it's fun to see how the other half lives for awhile, but I'm totally over it. The problem is, it's not as though they're any fun (frumpy nursing bras, constantly being "on tap" for the little one, and that double sports bra hassle). I try not to get too frustrated, knowing how sad they/I/we will be after they "deflate."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enell if you need 1 not two bras.


    And the cut of clothes do make people look a bit thicker in the waist than those without - take it from a DD cup sistah. Waah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. I can't wait to have my smaller boobs back. Why would anyone pay for big boobs? They are such a pain. I've been trying to do some chest lifting exercises so when they deflate there will at least be a muscle base there. Who knows if this is working but I like to think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya on that one! I think I look huge in all my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I 100% agree. I cannot fathom why someone would ever want implants. I would choose nothing (which I am pretty close to normally anyway) over something.

    I totally deflated after I weaned my 1st and am looking forward to it with #2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to that. I went from 31" to 35" when I was pregnant. With nursing they totally inflate throughout the day. I don't like it either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. While bigger boobs do get annoying....try and enjoy them while you have 'em. Mine have deflated to a very sad existence....there is just no more perkiness...NONE!!!

    ReplyDelete