oh f*ck... that makes my negative even worse. i was so hoping that this was both of our times... we both went there in our heads, huh? i'm starting to cry more tears of sadness now for you too. f*ck... i'm so sorry.
Thinking of you today. Just woke up on a saturday morning feeling empty and hopeless. I hope that your waking moment on this saturday are a bit happier. Hugs.
I missed this post on Friday ... all I can say is "f*%?$." There are no words for this, and no easy answers to your question, "what now"? The only thing I can offer is to go with your heart ... and I will say, from second hand experience, that most adoptions are not haunted by the specter you describe. *hug* ... wish I had something else to give.
I'm really sorry. My heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteoh f*ck... that makes my negative even worse. i was so hoping that this was both of our times... we both went there in our heads, huh? i'm starting to cry more tears of sadness now for you too. f*ck... i'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is breaking. I was so sure this was it. DAMN IT!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete$#(*$%&+@#*%$(&W+@#(*%&%$@#@!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGoddamn it.
(Really, I want to put a string of expletives that would make a truck driver blush. I'm sort of screaming it in my head, though.)
I'm contemplating grabbing like 6 bottles of wine and driving down to your house. We can get drunk and throw things. Or something.
I'm really sorry. This is not fair. Not at all.
xoxo
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo so so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteNO! This was not what I expected to see :( I am so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteCrap. Is there any chance it is too early to test...?
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry to hear this. :-( Thinking of you. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteOh no!!!!!!! I am so sorry!! Sending you a big ((hug))
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today. Just woke up on a saturday morning feeling empty and hopeless. I hope that your waking moment on this saturday are a bit happier. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteNothing makes any sense with this crap, and you've certainly done nothing to deserve this bad fortune. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. THinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSigh. There are just no good words. I am thinking of you. Damn.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I'm sorry that I'm late in responding. I am SO so sorry. :-( SHIT.
ReplyDeleteI am just checking in to make sure you are ok. hugs.
ReplyDeleteI missed this post on Friday ... all I can say is "f*%?$." There are no words for this, and no easy answers to your question, "what now"? The only thing I can offer is to go with your heart ... and I will say, from second hand experience, that most adoptions are not haunted by the specter you describe. *hug* ... wish I had something else to give.
ReplyDelete