Went in for my check in today. Only 8 follicles. What happened to 12?
Oh, and my estrogen was 59. WHAT?! It should be 4-6x that?!
I'm thinking this cycle is over before it even begins. I don't know why my estrogen is so low. Maybe the ganirelix from the estrogen-priming over-supressed me?
I can't keep it together. Crying in my office most of today.
((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry and yeup, it sounds we are in such similar places. What can I do for you?? Maybe we should talk... know of any funny fertile jokes? No? Ya me neither.
ReplyDeleteAs I have seen time and time again (since I've been in this hell-hole for a long time too) you never, ever know what the result of a cycle will be based on how it first starts off. I am hoping that this all turns around and that your body is just giving you a fake-out and proves us all wrong...especially your Drs who need to figure out what the hell is going on!!
Thinking of you and sending you BIG ((HUGS))!!!!!!!!
xoxox
dammit...here's hoping for maybe a slow start to the e2 rising?? (i know...i'm grasping for straws...wanna go drinking?)
ReplyDeleteSuckfest. There's no other way to say it. I'm sorry ... though I'll hope anyway, because that's what I do. *hug*
ReplyDeleteOh crap. I'm sorry. I don't know all about the protocols anymore but maybe it is the med?
ReplyDeleteHugs to you.
I'm so sorry. It really does suck. Get out of your office and go do something that just feels good.
ReplyDeleteOH NO! I'm so sorry :-( I'm hoping that some other follies catch up and your E2 does, too. Sometimes a slow starter can be good. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I will stay hopeful that it gets better. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat a crappy way to start off - I'm sorry. I will hold out hope for you that it's just a slow start. Hoping for some catching up with your next check.
ReplyDeleteOh jeez. I hope this turns around for you. Have they called yet? Or did they say they were concerned about the E2 level? Hoping this is a function of the EPP (I tried EPP twice and my body failed miserably the first time to even follow the protocol and the second time I had an estrogen-producing cyst....so I'm no help.) I know it's not 12, but 8 follicles can still be good. I know, I know, it's not enough..... hang in there.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you I am so sorry for the hell you are going through. I am thinking of you and sending you huge hugs. XOXO!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from ICLW to tell you I'm thinking of you. Hang in there, lady. It ain't over 'til it's over.
ReplyDelete