Too busy with houseguests and procedures and work to be a good blogger! I promise I'll get around to commenting on people's blogs later this week!
We did transfer yesterday on Easter.....
1 8-cell and 1 7-cell, both grade 1, which is the highest quality.
Now we wait.
And...wait.
And...deal with this yucky, oozing, progesterone crap. Thank god for thong panty liners. Seriously, the best creation ever.
Awesome embies!!! I am thinking of you and staying positive. STICK babies STICK.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great transfer of two very nice embryos! Come on embies--stick around for the long haul!
ReplyDeletewooohoo!! hoping they stick strong and long! and yes, the progesterone is icky...so icky i actually opted for PIO twice a day instead! at least it isn't the middle of summer i guess :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to know I'm not doing something wrong and the progesterone is supposed to be this horribly icky. I hope those little eggs stick for you.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you were able to transfer 2 and they were great quality to boot! Sorry about the progesterone. That stuff is effing disgusting! I am pulling for you like crazy!!! Do you best to keep your chin up during this 2ww. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that I'm in like fifth grade and am giggling that you told us about your underwear???? :)
ReplyDeleteHoping, sweetie.
xoxo
Come on embies, divide, divide, divide!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! Good luck with the wait. Thinking sticky thoughts for you.
ReplyDeleteYou are PUPO!! Happy ICLW too!
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed for you,
Fran ICLW #131
Ooo sounds promising...go you good embryos, go!
ReplyDeletefingers are crossed for you
ReplyDeletetake care