Got the cyro report today.
2 Frozen Blasts.
1 AA, 1 AB
Not bad. I was secretly hoping that we'd have more. But, my clinic only freezes top quality embyros and I guess the rest didn't cut the mustard.
So, combined with our one 32-year old embryo in NJ, we have 3 frozen, good/great quality embryos.
If this cycle doesn't work, we'll have to decide whether we want to do an FET or do another fresh cycle. I'm inclined to do a fresh cycle in December, if possible, as that would completely suck our current insurance plan dry and then do a frozen in January while we wait for approval from our new insurance company. I don't know if my clinic would be open to doing a natural FET. A medicated FET is 2 cycles and they typically end up shutting down my ovaries for a couple of months (aka, no bleed, no ovulation) and I don't really want to take that time out.
Sigh, even as I write all this I get tired. Maybe, if this cycle doesn't work, just do a last FET with all 3 embryos and be done with this.
Hiya. I found a link to your website while browsing through statscrop to check my own website stats. I like the design of your website, let me ask whether you have used a template or did you code it by yourself? I'm currently looking to move away with my hosting from vistaprint(they are horrible!) and would need some advice regarding hosting/design/seo.
ReplyDeleteIf you have any info please let me know.
Thanks and all the best with your site.
wow...it seems crazy to have a chance with 5 embryos (3 frozen and 2 in)! i know it doesn't mean success necessarily but certainly ups the chances. i never had any to freeze, but always wondered, if i did AND got pregnant with fresh, what would i do with those frozen? kinda glad i never had to answer that!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome freeze report! I never had anything to freeze so to me this is a great sign! Go embies go!
ReplyDelete