Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All 9 Still Growing!

At 48 hours post retrieval, embryos should be 2-4 celled.  Yeah, yeah.  We all know that.

As of 9 o'clock this morning, all 9 embryos are still growing.

I have:
2 3-cells
3 4-cells
2 5-cells
1 6-cell
1 7-cell

So, at least 5 normal embryos.

Transfer is scheduled for 10:30 tomorrow morning.  Think good thoughts!

Why is this happening?  WHO knows!  This is the EXACT same protocol that I did in April 2011 with Baby Girl, which yielded 6 eggs, 4 mature, 2 fertilized.

This ART stuff is freaking insane.

We'll see if there are any take home babies in there.

Mwah!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Hoping you repeat the awesome luck from baby girl's cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little kiss at the end. This makes me very excited for you... but yes, I am trying to keep my excitement contained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy stuff indeed. how nice it would be to know that you had back up on ice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! (or small woot ... one day at a time ...) :)

    ReplyDelete